Friday, September 25, 2009

Citrix Web Interface 4.6 Customization

It has been a while since i posted. I usually only post when I try to do something that seems no one has info on.
Well I was trying to get our citrix page to match our company site format. After alot of digging through the web interface files i found the following.

If you want to customize the login and logout pages
There are two main files which are loaded that do all the formating and styling.
inetpub\wwwroot\Citrix\AccessPlatform\app_data\auth\include\layout.ascx
inetpub\wwwroot\Citrix\AccessPlatform\app_data\auth\include\style.inc

inetpub\wwwroot\Citrix\AccessPlatform\auth (or whereever your webroot is)
this is the folder where all the files load from, so if you specify any relative paths they start here.

If you want to customize the applications pages
There are two main files which are loaded that do all the formating and styling.
inetpub\wwwroot\Citrix\AccessPlatform\app_data\site\include\layout.ascx
inetpub\wwwroot\Citrix\AccessPlatform\app_data\site\include\style.inc

inetpub\wwwroot\Citrix\AccessPlatform\site (or whereever your webroot is)
this is the folder where all the files load from, so if you specify any relative paths they start here.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Info. Extentrix has released Web Optimizer which is a tool that allows Admin to customize the WI without any programming: http://www.extentrix.com/weboptimizer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool app. Citrix also came out with an SDK for their web interfaces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://community.citrix.com/display/xa/Web+Interface+SDK

    - great info on how to customize the web interface.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post..!!!!
    I like this Post. It is so nice to read such wonderful blog. Thanks for sharing!

    Regard
    citrix web interface

    ReplyDelete